• Home
Theta Galaxy (Smoke Adders), Clan Star Adder
Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Strana Mechty Teamspeak Server Open to the Public!

13th Ghost Legion looking for a home

hi SA,Im Silver Pheonix, I have started a new Ghost Bear unit call 13th Ghost Legion. I am requesting a channel in your TS. Thanks Silver Pheonix
Member avatar small Silver Pheonix AKA Lord Khaine II 1y
Silver Pheonix AKA Lord Khaine II21653Small DGC Cyphersphere 1y

can't log into server

Just got a knee replaced and I managed to get a hold of a laptop that appears to be able to handle MWO but can't get into the team speak server that I knew everybody was on.STRANAMECHTY.INFO w password being StranaMechty. What have I got wrong?...
Small (MW) PappyBoyington 1y
(MW) PappyBoyington21868Small (MW) PappyBoyington 1y

Please Change my server tag!

Hi There,I am coming from a different SJ clan, and would like someone to change my tag on the server to show Smoke Adder please. I should be around on Saturday or Sunday.
Member avatar small CruiseMissileCowboy 2y
CruiseMissileCowboy01744Member avatar small CruiseMissileCowboy 2y

Server status

hey guys,I was looking into stuff to display server status/view server and it seems most of it might require to be on the host server (IE where TS3 is hosted). If I can figure out how secure the stuff is (it is TS3 PHP framework) along with seeing...
Small (CHHi) Dark DeLaurel 2y
(CHHi) Dark DeLaurel53005Small DGC Cyphersphere 2y

New channel creation

Lukoi,Alphatoaster and I have been trying to find you (albeit without too much effort) to see if we can get a channel setup for a new unit.Can you please email me @ chrism [at] ecompanyx.com so we can have a quick email discussion?Thank you,~Cap.
Member avatar small Cap 3y
Cap11472Member avatar small Cap 3y

Strana Mechty Teamspeak Info

The Strana Mechty Teamspeak server is open to all players for public matches and hosts multiple Clan-lore based units!The General Hall, Special Events Room(s), LFG's and Public dropships are all for public use. Drop in any of them looking for dro...
Small GC Lukoi Banacek 3y
GC Lukoi Banacek12100Small GC Lukoi Banacek 3y
Page 1