ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Visitor's Forums

Program not recognizing secondary track

No posts yet
Shawnturner048No posts yet
1 2 3
Visitor's Forums

2017 World Championship

Adders --If you're definitely interested in competing in the 2017 MWOWC, or are certain you will not be, please indicate on the poll.The tournament will likely run with a comp queue, starting late June or early July and culminate with a regional r...
Small GC Lukoi Banacek 188d
GC Lukoi Banacek487669Small BW AndiNagasia 172d
Visitor's Forums

hello hello!

Hello! I figure I would do introductions, as this seems to be the sub-forum for them. I have played against and with SA on and off in MWO since playing actively in the past year, and possibly in my sporadic playthroughs since beta. I have recently...
Small BW Morticia Mellian 176d
BW Morticia Mellian51202Small BW Unfø 175d
Visitor's Forums

Contact

Please contact me about discussing MRBC Comp play and membershipanswer@telus.netDiscord: https://discord.gg/M2u6nxIn game: Answer74Mobile 780-217-4002
Member avatar small Answer74 177d
Answer742662Small GC Lukoi Banacek 177d
Visitor's Forums

So.......

....what does a guy have to do to get a trial of position around here?:)
Member avatar small Martis Gradivus 181d
Martis Gradivus51057Member avatar small Martis Gradivus 179d
Visitor's Forums

HBS and Paradox are making a TBS Battletech game

The same folks that made the shadowrun returns game are making a turn-based-strategy game of battletech, link below. Figured SA would be interested in this ;)Link
Member avatar small Bedevere42 182d
Bedevere4251036Small GC Lukoi Banacek 180d
Visitor's Forums

Salutations

Picking up the game again, good to see some old faces still about. Cya in-game.
Member avatar small Frakbait 186d
Frakbait3633Member avatar small Frakbait 183d
Visitor's Forums

Having Problems With Strana Mechty TS Permissions

Hello,My Teamspeak ID is AbdomenShoes. The unit that I am looking at joining is on this server.I can connect to the server, but I am not able to move myself out of the Entry Zone. I talked to Kuroidoragon and he told me that there is something wro...
Member avatar small AbdomenShoes 189d
AbdomenShoes61176Small SCom kuroidoragon 188d
Visitor's Forums

Missing Server Admin Status

It is missing, plain and simple. Hope it can get fixed soon. Thanks for your time. Take care.
Member avatar small Jep Jorgensson 189d
Jep Jorgensson3670Small DGC Cyphersphere 189d
Visitor's Forums

Hey smoke adders

Merroc Sandybanks here, played with you all as Vance Rezak, wanna join your ranks again if you all will let me, I did fill out the app for fun. Playing casual, as I am only in town Monday through Wednesday and usually work long hours during those...
Small BW Merroc Sandybanks 190d
BW Merroc Sandybanks 1390Small BW Merroc Sandybanks 190d
Visitor's Forums

Trying to come back

I was gone for a long time due to a catastrophic accident involving my old PC. That's actually why I dropped away so sudden like. Now.. after all this time I have been able to scrape together a PC that's able to play, albeit not quite at the res...
Member avatar small MrVida 217d
MrVida41020Small SCom kuroidoragon 217d
Visitor's Forums

kuriodoragon and all - thanks for the "Drops of Forgiving"

I want to apologize again for the missed opportunity to scrim with you guys. I want to thank you for allowing us room in your pub drop group to pal around a bit and shoot some reds in the backhatches.*IF* you found me competent, *WHEN* you see me ...
Member avatar small [FLH] Zog 222d
[FLH] Zog3809Small SCom aidenmpryde 222d
Visitor's Forums

I am back

So after a fairly long hiatus from MWO I have come back. Probably wont be playing to terrible much, and most like no competive drops cause I wont have the time. However any chance I can get re-tagged?
Member avatar small BW hagak 1y
BW hagak 21572Small GC Lukoi Banacek 1y
Visitor's Forums

Hello

I am an older player with many years experience in on-line gaming and Clans etc. I have very little experience in MWO however and know I have a whole lot to learn. I would greatly appreciate the chance to benefit from the knowledge of some seasone...
Member avatar small Unmitigated 1y
Unmitigated31641Small SCom kuroidoragon 1y
Visitor's Forums

Hail, from a current Jaguar

Hi all,I have just got into MWO over the past couple of months and am really enjoying the Clan side of it and especially the faction warfare event that finished this week.im looking to get in touch with some other players to make it a less solo ex...
Member avatar small Colemaninho 1y
Colemaninho42142Small GC Lukoi Banacek 1y
Visitor's Forums

Greetings

Hows it going guys. Been away from mechwarrior for a couple years, but cant seem to stay away from it forever. I was a member of Clan Star Adder in MWO then (howdy Lukoi) and Mechwarrior 2 leagues back before that. I.t seems like y'all have some o...
Member avatar small Cannibal713 1y
Cannibal71321646Small GC Lukoi Banacek 1y
Visitor's Forums

Proxis

Hail Smoke Adders. I was asked to post here concerning proxis. My unit the Monitors would like to participate in proxis but we do not have the numbers to support a faction. We were hoping we could coordinate with your warriors for spots that would...
Member avatar small CainenEX 1y
CainenEX21836Small GC Lukoi Banacek 1y
Visitor's Forums

I am lowly NS Scrub Lord.

I have dont my duty as proposed by BBJI have submit application, Im new! :pI was under power of Dear Coordinator whom has left us for lands of DnD settings and FPS's with characters reminiscent of a Disney Infinity game.I care not for Dear Coordin...
Member avatar small Revis (NS SCRUB) 1y
Revis (NS SCRUB)135449Small SCPT Android5000 1y
Visitor's Forums

Greetings

Greetings and honours to you,As the leader of GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE I would like to extend to you all an open and friendly invitation to drop with our us at your leisure.KHAN ATTAKHAN LEADER GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE (GBKP)
Member avatar small KHAN ATTAKHAN 1y
KHAN ATTAKHAN31908Small DGC Cyphersphere 1y
Visitor's Forums

Teamspeak admin for DERP

Hi guys,Can one of the server admins please give the user [DERP] Invictus359 admin rights to the StranaMechty TS server so he can add messages to the DERP channel for practices, and to maybe make channels within the DERP channel?Thanks,Tele
Member avatar small Telemachus Rheade 1y
Telemachus Rheade01251Member avatar small Telemachus Rheade 1y